Gustav Stickley Jardiniere
Gustav Stickley hammered copper jardiniere in a good original patina. Measure 12 3/8″ tall x 11 1/2″ in diameter. Signed with the earlier circular mark. This design was first catalogued in March 1905.
Gus opened his metal shop sometime in mid-1902. The shop was in a large space adjacent to his offices in Crouse Stables located in downtown Syracuse and not in his factory in Eastwood, a near suburb of Syracuse.