Produced by Onondaga Pottery Co. in Syracuse, NY and used in Gustav Stickley’s Syracuse Tea Room, circa 1903. Beautiful condition
The following was taken from the catalog for Mr. Stickley’s Restaurant, an Exhibition Produced by The Stickley Museum at Craftsman Farms, February 2009.
Described in the Syracuse, Post Standard newspaper as “the dishes to be used[in the tea room] have been made expressly for the occasion, are ornamented with delicate green bands in keeping with the general tone of the decorations, and on each piece is the insignia of the United Crafts” The Tea Room was located on the third floor of the Craftsman Building in downtown Syracuse, NY. Written by David Cathers
Measures 4 1/8″ tall x 7 7/8″ in diameter.